Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone and in-person inquiries from members and general public
- Liaison with all club members, always maintaining confidentiality
- Liaison with other Okanagan Clubs on a regular basis
- Assist the Harbour Master with moorage management
- Balance cash and credit card receipts from Bar and functions
- Balance Bar Floats, ensure change on hand
- Balance and manage Petty cash fund
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance using Sage Accounting, including A/R, A/P and payroll
- General office duties: ordering supplies, filing of documents, etc.
- Promote, book, and invoice all rental functions
- Promote rentals of the club within the community, for meetings, weddings, reunions, etc.
- Assist with all WKYC functions in planning, costing, promoting and selling tickets.
- Greeting members at door entry for events
- Assist bartender as back-bar if required during start of the event
- Keep a list of preferred vendors and contacts for annual service and all repairs required for the clubhouse
- Attend and take minutes at monthly WKYC board meetings (evening meeting), compile minutes and forward to board members in a timely manner
- Preparation of all documents for AGM and any SGM required, including notice to members within the guidelines of the Societies act.
- Maintain current membership email list
Past administration experience, working knowledge of bookkeeping to trial balance, outgoing personality, ability to work alone, self-motivated, excellent Microsoft office skills, great interpersonal and time management skills, excellent communication skills, knowledge of social media marketing an asset, proficiency with Sage Accounting an asset
Apply in writing with wage expectations to email@example.com.
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.